JT Stockroom

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

BDSM Play 14: Overnight hotel stay, spanking, leather belt, pussy abuse, hogtie with bamboo pole

My slave and I arrived at the hotel, our bag of toys in hand, excited to play outside of the home for the first time in months.  After we showered, I started by stripping and edging her with my fingers, bringing her close to orgasm five times...then I denied her, smacking her there instead.  When she was a lovely shade of red, I shoved my fingers inside of her wetness, first two, then three, then four.  I rammed them into her, knowing it would make her sore for later, for when I was inside of her.  When I was satisfied that she would be good and sore, I climbed up on the bed, straddled her face, my balls resting on her mouth, nose, and cheeks (they are big and can smother her if I lower myself onto her), and I began stroking my cock.

"I'm going to cum on your tits, abuse you some more, then I'm going to fuck your sore pussy for a long time, slut."

As I stroked it, I rubbed my balls on her face.  She moved to put her tongue in my ass, the dirty little whore...such a good little slave.  She knew her place.  I was good and clean from the shower, and I wouldn't have her tongue in my ass any other way, but it's a good feeling, and I love it when she does it.  I came on her chest and her neck, then went to get a towel to wipe her off.

I resumed fingering her.  She begged to cum again, and again I denied her.  Instead, I got several lengths of rope, a bamboo pole, and the bondage mittens.  I made her lay face down, then laid the bamboo pole across her shoulders.  I tied her arms to it, then I bent her legs and bound her ankles to it, as well.  I fingered her again, allowing her to cum this time.  I continued to give her clit attention, and again she asked me to let her cum.  I brought her to orgasm after orgasm, feeling her wetness grow.  At the same time, her labia were swelling because of the beating I gave her earlier, and her insides were sore from fucking her with all of my fingers.  She was ready.

I picked her up and put her on her knees, turned her around, then laid her down on the bed.  Her legs were spread from being tied to the pole.  I pulled her to the edge of the bed and shoved my cock inside of her.  The look on her face from the pain made me savage, and I began fucking her hard.  My hands closed around her throat while I gave her everything I had, slamming into her.  She began to lose consciousness, so I released her and smacked her head.  Her eyes went wide form the pain, and she begged me to stop.

"Please don't.  It hurts so bad," she gasped.

"'Please don't' is not a safe word, little whore."

"Please stop.  Please," she begged.

"I'm not going to stop, worthless fucking slut," and I continued to thrust hard, making it hurt.  "You love it when it hurts."  I slapped her.  "Say it!  You love it when it hurts."

"I do," she whispered.  "I love it when it hurts."

I kept going, getting hot, sweaty, and wild...but the ties were beginning to cut off circulation, so I stopped to untie her.  Instead of continuing to fuck her, I turned her over and spanked her hard, reddening her ass.  It had been some time since she'd had a good, loud ass beating, and I made sure she felt it.  I eventually grabbed a leather belt and made her count the strokes, then I turned her over and whipped her between her legs with it, on her already-sensitive labia and clit.

"Master, I'm weak," she moaned.  Her safe phrase.

I turned her over again and spanked her some more, this time with the crop.  Her safe word was only for the whipping of her pussy.  I worked her ass with the crop, reddening every inch of her beautiful, round ass that hadn't been reddened already.  Then I flipped her over and mounted her again, making her feel every inch of me, getting off on her pain reaction.  I put a pillow over her face to cut off her breath, and felt myself building up to orgasm.  I summoned every bit of energy I could to give her even harder thrusts, then I came inside of her, flooding her with my second load of the night.

We rested, laying next to each other.  I stroked her and told her that I loved her, and she responded in kind.  We decided to go and take a shower to get the sweat and other fluids off of us.  She washed my body as she always does, lovingly, ritually, thoroughly.  It's a ritual we've been doing since the night we met, and it feels strange when we don't shower together.  Once we were clean, we fell asleep next to each other, naked and satisfied.

The next morning, we went and had breakfast, came back, and played again.  I spanked her some more with my hand and the leather belt, then I fucked her.  She was still sore from the night before, and she was begging me to stop--though she didn't want  me to.  She loves it, and begs me to turn me on.  We cleaned up again and left the hotel happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment