JT Stockroom

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

BDSM Play 16: Domination in whispers

Domination isn't all about harsh tones and corporal punishment.  It's not all about hair-pulling, face-slapping, and pussy abuse.  Those things are a part of BDSM, of course, but they're not what it's all about.

There's art.  There's seduction.  There's setting the mood and maintaining it.  There's tone of voice, there's creativity, there's a manner of breathing, there's the reading of body language.  There's getting to know everything about your slave or sub and using that to not just to do your will, but to make her desire to do everything for you, to live to please you.

My slave and I were sitting on the couch, watching a movie, and we were talking about how I had a surprise in store for her sometime soon.  She was intrigued, but she couldn't guess; there are so many things she likes.  We were going over those things, and she mentioned how she loves it when I dominate her in whispers.

I used to say it often: "Domination is in a whisper."  I don't mean that you have to dominate anyone in a whisper.  What I mean is that you understand the art when you can.  It means that you know what to say to get your slave turned on, and you don't just bark orders at her or manhandle her into doing your will.

I ran my hand up her leg and I exhaled heavily near her ear, then I took a breath and whispered, "I desire you.  I want you.  I want to devour you.  I want to sink my teeth into your flesh and make you cry out as I give you pleasure."  My voice turned into a growl as my finger found her wetness, sliding it to lubricate her already-swollen clit.

"I want to degrade you.  Treat you like a dirty little whore.  Use you like a cheap piece of gutter trash.  I want to ravage your body until you're unable to move," I growled, breathing heavily, running the hand that was not giving her clit attention into her hair, grabbing a handful, and slowly yanking her back so she was looking up at me.  Her body was reacting to the attention her clit was getting, and I could feel the wetness spreading to her inner thighs.

"I own you."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"You're my plaything."

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want fucked, little whore?"

"Please Master.  Please fuck me.  Please..."

I led her to the bedroom.  I laid down on the bed beside her, moving my mouth in close to her ear, as it was on the couch, and I continued to whisper.  "You want fucked, do you?  Not yet.  Not yet."

"Please."

"I'll fuck you when I'm ready, slave."  I began moving my finder more rapidly as I exhaled, growling against the back of her neck.  She moaned, her body writhing, making me want to enter her...but I held back.

Not yet.

"Please, Master, may I cum?" she whispered.  "Please?  Please, may I cum?"

"No."  I pulled my hand away and caressed her body, from her thighs to her belly to her breasts, rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, massaging her breasts, caressing downward again, teasing with my hand over her, making her writhe in anticipation.  Then I began again.  It wasn't long before she begged some more.

"Please, Master.  Please.  Please let me cum.  Please?"

I pulled away again.  "No," I whispered.  "You'll cum when I let you."  She gave a sexy, frustrated little whimper.  I teased her again, then moved my hand back between her thighs and pleasured her some more.

"Please!  Please Master....please may I cum?"

"Cum for me, little slut."

She came, arching her back, mouth opening in her ecstasy as if trying to moan, but her breath caught and she held it until the feeling subsided.  I didn't stop.  I kept rubbing her sensitive clit, and she begged again: "MastermayIcumPleaseMasterPlease..." she gasped.

"Cum for me," I growled.

She came again, her involuntary reactions making the intensity obvious.  Her ecstasy was almost painful.

I made her cum again.  And again.  And one more time.

And then, I couldn't wait any longer.  I had to use her sexy little body.

After I used her hard, I stroked her hair, her face.  I looked into her eyes, I kissed her lips, and I whispered into her ear, "I love you, little slave.  You still have a surprise coming, but I think you had fun tonight."

She smiled.  "Yes, Master.  That was...hot."

We fell asleep, naked and satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment