JT Stockroom

Saturday, May 10, 2014

BDSM Play 10: Tears, brutal spanking, and biting

My slave came over for five days last time, and for ten days the time before.  During the five days, we had two nights of very intense play.  We had fun the other nights, as well, both visits, but these two nights stood out.

Tears

I had to leave the room for around twenty minutes, close to bedtime.  When I came back, my slave had fallen asleep under the electric blanket.  I took off my clothes, took my shirt, climbed on top of her, and wrapped my shirt around her head.  She woke up immediately and started to claw at the shirt, screaming, "I can't breathe!"

I moved my head in close to hers, so my mouth was near her ear, and said, "You're my little slut now, and you'll do exactly what I want.  You have no choice."  I flipped her around so her head was at the other end of the bed.  She managed to get the shirt off her head, so I grabbed her by her hair and said, "You've seen my face now, whore, so I can't let you go."

"You could have just taken me to dinner.  I would have fucked you, just like all of the other guys."

"Dinner?  Is that all it takes?  You are a little whore.  But I'm not like other men.  I take what I want."

"You're not special.  You're just like every other man."

"Oh?  We'll see about that."  I put one hand around her throat, and while she tried to get the hand away with both of hers, I shoved the other between her thighs, found her pussy, found her wet.  Very wet.  I used some of that wetness to lubricate her clit, and I rubbed it roughly, rapidly, while she couldn't breathe.  She came, squirting as she did.

I took my hand away and said, "Am I like the other guys?  Really?  Somehow, I don't think the other guys make your crotch so wet, or make you squirt when you cum.  Do they?" I yanked her roughly by her hair and made her look into my eyes.

"No."

"Do things my way, and you'll have pain, but you'll have intense pleasure, as well.  Now play with my cock, whore."  I led her down my body by her hair, and she began to play with my cock.  She put her mouth on it, but as she put her hand around it, one of her nails scratched me.  I yanked her back up by her hair as I growled, "You want to scratch my cock, whore?"

"I didn't mean to!"

"You want to scratch my cock?  Huh?  You scratch me again, and I'll pull out every one of your nails with pliers.  Do you understand me?  Check for blood."  I yanked her toward my crotch again and shoved her face down for a closer look.

"I didn't mean to!  I won't do it again."  That's when the tears started.

"Are those tears?"  I wiped one away with my thumb and licked it.  "Mmmmmm...the taste of your fear.  Makes my cock so hard.  I'm going to enter you, but I'm going to make it hurt as much as possible first.  I'll give you more reason to cry."

I flipped her onto her back, forced her legs apart, one with my body, one with my arm, and I spanked her pussy mercilessly.  I pinched her labia.  Spanked some more.  Rubbed her clit.  Spanked some more.  Rubbed her clit again; spanked again.  Rubbed her clit to orgasm this time.  Spanked her some more.  I moved up to enter her.

"It hurts!  My pussy hurts," she moaned.

"I want it to hurt."

She moaned in reply, and with each thrust, she cried out in pain.  Tears continued to stream down her face, but it was clear that she enjoyed it; her wetness betrayed her pleasure.  I fucked her hard, fast, enjoying every cry that came with each thrust.  I put my hands around her throat and choked her as I fucked her, and she grew even wetter than before.  I released her, then I felt myself getting ready to cum, so I fucked her even harder and faster than before.  I came inside of her.

I laid down beside her, wiped away her tears, moved in close, and said, "You did well, little slave.  I love you."

"I love you too, Master."

The aftercare began, the tenderness that always comes after our play.



Brutal Spanking And Biting

The next evening, my slave came over to me after work and presented her bare ass.  It's in the rules for her to act in a sexual manner to entice me.  I spanked her ass hard.  Harder.  I asked her, "Do you want full strength?"

"Yes, Master."

I  gave her everything then, swinging my arm as hard as I could and connecting with loud smacks that stung her and me both.  I did ten at a time, alternating cheeks each time I completed the count.  Her ass became very red, and the first signs of bruising began to show.

We took a break.  She kneeled and put her head on my thigh.  I stroked her hair for a bit, then I grabbed her by it and led her to the bed, making her crawl up onto it.  I continued to hold her by her hair as I began to spank her again, hard, as hard as I could.  She was taking rapid breaths.  She loves a hard spanking, but the pain was clearly intense.  She was taking it well, and enjoying it.  I kept at it until my hand hurt and both cheeks had red skin and bruises forming.  I stopped, took a picture, and showed her.

I flipped her onto her back, began to kiss her, then I bit her lip as I fingered her clit.  I edged her.  I moved to her neck, bit her, and edged her.  I moved to her right breast and bit it as I edged her again.  She was begging to cum at this point.  She's so sexy when she begs.

"Cum for me, little whore," I said, as I sunk my teeth into her flesh again.  She came with intensity.  I began biting up and down her body, growling, biting, attacking her like a hungry animal.  She cried out in pain, but she was getting so hot.  So was I.  I was relentless, leaving marks all over her chest, abdomen, and thighs.

I grabbed some rope from the bag at the side of the bed, and I tied her ankles together, then her thighs.  Her pussy was sore from the past couple nights of abuse, so when I entered her, she moaned loudly.  It made me feel even more primal than I did with the biting.  I fucked her like a savage animal, hard, fast, relentless, intoxicated by her moans and cries.  Then I moved so her hips were raised and her legs nearly touched her head, fucking her in a way that gravity helped my downward thrusts.

"OH, that hurts even more!" she moaned, and she continued to moan and cry more loudly as I fucked her brutally.  I went for a long time, covered in sweat, growling, grunting, thrusting hard and fast.  I finally came inside of her, rolled off, starting to untie her.  I was exhausted.  It felt so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment