JT Stockroom

Monday, May 26, 2014

BDSM Play 12: The Dance I Know

My slave was into ballet when she was younger, but she knows many forms of dance.  What little I've known of dance, I've forgotten, and I certainly didn't know much in that regard.  We were being playful in the bathroom, with her showing me different dances.  She started with the tango, then the waltz.  I was rather awkward, but we were laughing and having fun.  As we prepared for our shower, she told me how in gym class, she led boys in learning how to waltz.  When she finished, she was naked.  I shoved her up against the bathroom door and said, "This is where I lead."  I kissed her, my hand at her throat, not squeezing hard, but just there, threatening, making her hot.  "This is the dance I know."  I continued to kiss her, one hand at her throat, the other roaming her body.  It found her clit, and I rubbed it until she begged permission to cum.  "Yes, cum for me, little slut," I whispered in her ear.  I released her throat and put an arm around her back to support her as she came, so she wouldn't lose balance.

Being hot from making out and having her orgasm against the bathroom door, we had a more intimate and erotic shower than normal, paying more attention to erogenous zones than normal, kissing more than usual.  The dance I know.  Seduction.  Domination.  Painful pleasure.  It was all coming, and she knew it.  We both knew.

We finished our shower and went to the bedroom.  I laid her on her back, grabbed her by her hair, and began to bite her.  Biting has become as much a part of our play as asphyxiation.  She always needs roughness to orgasm, but certain types of pain get her there more quickly than anything.  Biting ranks close to asphyxiation for her.  If I'm rubbing her clit hard, she will come from the rough handling of it, but if I sink teeth into her flesh, she'll cum much more quickly, and with more intensity.  It's the best time to edge her and build her up to a very intense orgasm.  I bit her all over as I denied her orgasm after orgasm, covering her tits, her flat, sexy abdomen, and her legs in marks.

When I finally wanted her to cum, I took her clit into my mouth, draped it over my bottom teeth, and rolled it over them with my tongue, then flicking it, then sucking it in and nibbling it.  I bit it, as well, and that's when she asked, "Master, may I please cum?"

I held her clit between my teeth and growled, "Yes, cum for me, whore."

She exploded in pleasure.  She went rigid, arched her back, and held her breath through it.  I kept at it, prompting more begging for orgasmic release, and she came again and again.  Finally, she said, "Master, I'm weak."

I went to the toy bag and got out the studded belt.  I made her lay face down on the bed, and I whipped her ass hard with it, ruthlessly alternating from cheek to cheek.  After her ass was good and red, I said, "I think your pussy needs some abuse.  Turn over and spread your legs."

She complied, and I hit her pussy with the studded belt over and over until I heard, "Master, I'm weak."  As soon as I heard the safe phrase, I bound her thighs together with the belt.  I went to the toy bag again and brought out the shrink wrap.  I made her fold her arms in front of her, and I wrapped the shrink wrap around them so she couldn't break free.  I proceeded then to wrap it around her head, leaving only her mouth free.  I kissed her.

"Are you ready, little slut?"

"No, Master."

"Does it matter if you are?"

"No, Master."

"You're right, little slut, it doesn't matter.  Your will doesn't matter.  Mine does."  I wrapped her head the rest of the way, covering her mouth.  After she could no longer draw breath, she began to struggle, then panic.  My hand moved to her pussy.  I found her wetness, coated my finger, then began to rub her clit as she writhed and gave muffled, desperate cries.  She finally made three short sounds that indicated she couldn't take more.  I poked an opening into the shrink wrap at her mouth, allowing her to take in air again.  I kissed her briefly between breaths, then I let the rhythm of her breathing go back to normal.  When she calmed down, I took more shrink wrap and covered her mouth again, rubbing her clit as well.  She came hard, her panic ceasing for the duration of the orgasm.  I pulled the shrink wrap away and let her breathe again.

The writhing her panic caused, in addition to her cries, made my cock so hard.  I pushed her legs up against her chest, and I pushed my cock inside of her, causing her to moan with pain.  The abuse from before left her swollen and sensitive.  I fucked her hard, holding her bound arms above her head and against the mattress.  I covered her mouth with my hand, causing her to struggle against me.  I felt her squirt as she came.  I took the belt off of her, spread her legs, and continued to fuck her hard and deep.  When she caught her breath, I wrapped my hands around her neck and choked her as I fucked her.

When I released her, I could tell she was struggling for air and was hot.  I unwrapped her head.  With the plastic wrap out of the way, I could see her pretty blue eyes, full of fear and desperation and pleasure.  I was turned on even more, and began slamming my cock into her.  Sweat began pouring from me.  I wiped my forehead, then I wiped the sweat on her face.

"You like that, little whore?  Does it make you feel like a dirty little slut?"

"Yes, Master.  I like being your dirty little whore."

I took the plastic off her arms so she could cool off, then I held her arms down.  As I fucked her and got more sweaty, I wiped more away and rubbed it on her face.  I choked her a few more times before I came.  I rolled off, pulled her across the mattress toward the wall so she could stretch her legs, and stroked her hair until she was ready to go clean herself.

"Did you enjoy the dance, baby?"

"Mmmmm...yes, Master.  I love it when you lead."


No comments:

Post a Comment