JT Stockroom

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dark Fantasy 3: Middle of Nowhere

Everything was in place for the special weekend with my slave.  I confirmed that the land in southern Ohio my cousin owned was available.  I had installed the restraints in the trunk, on the lid of it, so she would be suspended from it for the trip.  I loaded the BDSM  and camping equipment into the trunk, made sure my slave had her bathroom needs taken care of, stripped her, then restrained her under the trunk lid.  Once I secured her, I gave her a kiss, and said, "Once I close this trunk, you will not be able to say a word for the entire weekend, unless I ask you to speak.  Do you have anything to say, little slut?"

"I love you, Master.", she said, looking into my eyes.  I knew she meant it.  I closed the trunk. 

I got into the driver's seat and began the trip, thinking about my naked slave in the trunk, about what I would be doing to her when we got to the woods in the middle of nowhere.  I felt myself stiffening, and it was all I could do not to speed.  Speeding would be a mistake.  If I got pulled over, and my slave coughed or cleared her throat, or made any noise audible outside of the trunk, I would have some serious explaining to do.  I took a deep breath, exhaled, and put my mind elsewhere for the rest of the trip.

It took two hours to get to the destination, and as I got closer, I let my mind wander back to the possibilities involved in having my naked slave in a place where there were no people for miles around, where no one could hear her scream or cry out, where I could do absolutely anything to her with no consequences.  Fantasizing, I arrived at the site, parked, popped the trunk, and savored the sight of my willing victim.  Blond hair, blue eyes, sexy lips, graceful neck, slender body, small breasts, curvy hips, rounded little ass, long legs with excellent muscle tone.  Beautiful.  Sexy.  Mine.  

I undid the straps that secured her body in place, then unlocked her restraints.  As instructed, she didn't say a word as I stood her up, caressed her face, then grabbed her hair.  Holding onto her hair, I opened the equipment bag, took out a metal collar and leash, put the collar around her neck, locked it, and attached the leash.  I instructed her to get down on her hands and knees, then I led her by the leash to the area where I would put the tent.  I wrapped the chain around a nearby tree, took a lock from my pocket, and used it on the chain.  I left her there while I searched around for a proper switch to use on her ass and thighs.  Once I had it cut and prepared, I went back to her and swung it hard through the air, so she could hear the sound it made.  Her eyes widened a bit as she looked at the switch, then she bowed her head.  

I grabbed her by the hair and stood her up, made her hug the tree to which she was bound, wrapped my arm around her waist, and pulled her so she fully presented her ass and legs.  

I swung at her ass hard.  She let out a small moan, and her breathing became audible.  I swung again.  A sharp intake of breath followed the connection of the switch with her ass, along with a cry of pain.  Again, I swung.  Another cry, and her breathing became rapid.  Again.  Again.  Again.  Her ass reddened, and welts raised on her ass cheeks where the blows landed.  I alternated cheeks with each stroke of the switch.  When her ass was covered with horizontal red stripes, I moved to her thighs and raised welts there, as well.  Her cries became louder then, and I knew she was approaching her limit.  I had instructed her not to say a word unless I required it of her, so she had to trust me to know when to stop.  A few more strokes, and I threw the switch down.  

I rubbed her ass and thighs.  Wherever I touched a raised part of her skin, I heard a small, sharp intake of breath that gave away her pain.  I rubbed her for awhile, then I moved to her back.   I left her hugging the tree, and I went to retrieve all of the equipment--camping gear and BDSM equipment alike.  I set up camp, placing the tent close enough that she could sleep in it while still chained to the tree.  When I built the fire, I let her lie down by the tree to wait while I cooked us a meal.   

I made her lay across my lap, and I used her back as a table to place my food.  I ate it off of her flesh, washed it clean with water from one of the many jugs I brought, then fed her my cock.  She was not getting food till she swallowed my load.  I forced her down on my cock, pushing it to the back of her throat, then pulling her back up.  I bobbed her up and down on my cock roughly, then shoved her all the way down to cut off her breath.  I held her there, waiting for the panic that would inevitably come.  She did not disappoint.  She began to struggle, tried to lift her head in vain, tried to pull my hand away with hers.  She writhed enticingly, then finally, she gave a few short, muffled cries--her safe sound.  I let her up to breathe, but only far enough that she was forced to breathe around my cock.  Once she caught her breath, I continued to force her up and down my shaft for awhile, then I cut her breath off again.  After repeatedly forcing her to take my cock in her throat and stop breathing several time, I came in her throat, then took my hand away.  She came up slowly, making sure not to waste a drop of her Master's cum.  

"Good girl," I said.  "Now, you may eat."  I prepared more food for her, then I made her kneel with her hands behind her back as I fed her.  A reward.  Normally, she would eat from a bowl at my feet, but she'd been such a good little slave, I let her take the meat from a fork, rather than using only her mouth.  

When she was done eating, I removed her collar.  Then, I shoved her down onto her back, straddled her so my crotch was over her face, and commanded her to spread her legs.  I grabbed the nearby switch and began to abuse her pussy with it, stroke after stroke bringing moans and cries from her.  Every time I took a break--every ten strokes--I lowered myself onto her face, so my testicles covered her mouth and nose.  Her breath cut off, she writhed around.  I loved the way she arched her back and raised her hips off the ground every time she struggled for breath.  I mercilessly abused her pussy, but I was not satisfied with simply making the outside sore.  

I threw the switch aside and shoved a finger into her pussy, then two, then three, then four.  As narrow as she was, four fingers side by side forced her flesh to rub against bone, causing her pain and ensuring soreness when I finally entered her.  She cried out, clearly in pain, as I fucked her wet pussy with my four fingers.  I lowered my crotch onto her face to cut her breath off again, and she came, squirting as she did.  She was so well-lubricated, I knew I could get my whole hand inside.  I slid my thumb into her, and she resisted, but it was futile.  I forced my whole hand inside her.  She gave a desperate cry, then a scream.  I fisted her, cutting off her breath every few minutes to get her to panic.  I knew she'd be incredibly sore when I fucked her, and that thought made my cock stiffen and throb.  I pulled my hand out of her pussy, slapped the outside of it twice, then turned around to caress her face, grab her hair, caress her again, shove her head to the side and hold her cheek to the ground.  I wanted to give her pussy a chance to contract, its tissue to swell.  

I leaned down to bite her left breast.  I released her flesh, moved a bit, and bit her again.  I moved down her chest to abdomen, biting my way down, leaving marks as I went.  I got down to her thigh, bit down her right, back up her left, then started biting on her labia.  I finally sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled it.  I pulled it over my teeth, held it there with my tongue, and moved it back and forth rapidly.  She tried to pull away as she came, so I grabbed hold of her and held her in place.  I continued to give her clit attention with my tongue and teeth through one orgasm after another, till she gave three short cries, indicating that she couldn't stand it anymore.  

I moved to put myself between her legs, and I entered her sore pussy.  She moaned in pain.  I gave a hard thrust, then another, then more.  I started fucking her hard, enjoying her cries of anguish.  I put my hands around her throat and fucked her while I chocked her.  Her face turned purple as she approached unconsciousness, and her hands, which had gripped my wrists when I started choking her, began to release me and go limp.  I let go of her throat, put my hand on her forehead, and shook her head from side to side, bringing her back to consciousness.  She began to moan and cry out again with my thrusts.  I fucked her for several more minutes, then choked her out again.   I felt her squirt against me with an orgasm she probably didn't even know she had.  I brought her back to consciousness and continued to fuck. 

I decided to use the one hole I hadn't yet, so I flipped her face-down, grabbed the knife from its sheath on the back of my belt, and held it to her throat as I entered her ass, my cock lubricated with her pussy juice.  It was almost a reward for her.  She loved anal, and her pussy was so sore, she was nearly in tears with that pain.  As much as she loved her sore pussy being fucked, my cock in her ass brought her both pleasure and relief...and the knife at her throat made her hot.  Threats, danger, fear--the thrill made her incredibly wet.  

I came in her ass, kept thrusting for awhile, then rolled off of her, sweaty, temporarily drained.  I laid beside her and stroked her hair, rubbed her back, drew her close.  We laid there by the warmth of the fire, satisfied in each other.  We rested, not speaking a word, flesh against flesh.  I had more in store for her.  So much more.  But it would wait till the next day.

I had her wash me off, then I washed her, and I put the collar back onto her.  I led her into the tent by her hair, laid her down so her head was close to the opening, zipped it shut so there was only enough of an opening for the chain, and slept next to her.  She had difficulty getting comfortable, but the life of a slave was not about comfort.  I fell asleep with a hand on her breast.  

When I awoke, I found that she had managed to fall asleep, but I was horny, so it would not last.  I shoved her legs apart and entered her pussy dry.  She was so sore, it woke her immediately and she cried out.  I fucked her hard and fast, but I did not cum quickly.  I worked up a dripping sweat fucking her sore pussy.  I did not cut off her breath this time; this was about use, and painful use at that.  I finally came after an undetermined length of time.  It had been dark when I began, and the sun was rising when I finished inside of her.  I did not bother cleaning up this time.  I simply fell asleep next to her.  

I woke again, and had her wash me.  I washed her again, as well.  It was always an important ritual with us.  

I went to the equipment bag and pulled out several lengths of rope.  I searched the area for a strong branch placed low on the tree, and I found one not far away.  I took off her collar and grabbed her hair, marching her to the tree I'd found.  I began tying her in a suspension so her pussy was at the height of my cock, and her mouth could also receive it, if I so desired--and I did.  I fucked her pussy for awhile, then I moved around her to fuck her mouth with her juices and my cum from the morning sex mixed.  I spanked her already-sore and bruised ass hard with my bare hand.  She came as I thrust myself hard into her pussy, and I kept on fucking her.  I didn't allow myself to cum yet; I just stopped fucking her when I came close.  I was inadvertently edging myself, but that was fine; I wanted the torture and use to last as long as I could.  

I let her down from the suspension, put her on her stomach again, but this time, I entered her pussy from behind.  I hit her g-spot in this way, and I fucked her hard and fast, not stopping this time.  It still took a long time to cum, and she had a few orgasms from my cock rubbing her g-spot.  She was in so much pain and ecstasy as I continued to fuck her savagely.  I pulled out this time to cum, and I shot all over her back.  I made her stay there, lying on the ground face-down, covered in cum, while I built another fire.  Then, I brought her near the fire and washed her first this time, then had her wash me.  I prepared food and ate it off of her stomach, so she could watch me.  Then I fed her again with her arms behind her back in the kneeling position. 

I took her back to the low branch again and tied her with her arms stretched out along the branch's length.  I then tied her ankles together.  I left her to get a bullwhip out of the equipment bag, then came back and started to give her lashes on her legs.  She screamed and struggled, lifting her legs to try to avoid each lash.  I simply let her tire and drop her legs each time before I lashed her again.  I left several stripes on her body before I let her down.  She did well.  She took all of the pain without giving her safe sound. 

I took her back to the tent, laid her inside, took some lotion out of a smaller back, and started rubbing it all over her.  After I was done, I laid down beside her and stroked her hair and her face.  She would sleep without the collar this time, and when she woke, she could speak again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment