JT Stockroom

Sunday, May 25, 2014

BDSM Play 11: Bondage, Studded Belt, Biting, Knife Play

We got out of the wedding reception early, so my slave and I had time to play at the hotel.

It wasn't lost on me that she wore a 1950s-style dress to the reception, and that her look received a lot of positive attention there.  She's into the 1950s housewife role, so the dress kept with the theme of that era, when women were expected to be subservient to their husbands, and didn't have a choice when it came to their wifely duties. The attention she received made me proud as a Master.  She did well, making herself alluring, and I felt respected and loved during the reception.  She did not leave my side; although it was her family, and I was a stranger there, I felt very much a part of the reception, and not at all like an outsider.

When we returned to the hotel, she stripped, and I laid her down on the bed, face-down.  I spanked her ass hard for a bit, then I got the studded belt out and whipped her ass with that until it was bright red.

I tied her wrists together and secured them to the bed frame.  I tied each ankle to an opposite corner of the frame, so her legs were spread apart.  All of the pale, vulnerable flesh of the back of her was exposed to me, available to mark in any way I chose.  Of course, tied this way, her slave mark remained in full view; seeing my mark of ownership on her always turns me on.

I laid partially on her.  My left hand found her clit, my right, her throat.  I leaned down and bit her between her neck and shoulder.  She moaned in pain and ecstasy as I rubbed her clit hard with my right hand.  It wasn't long before I heard, "Master, may I please cum?  Please?"  I denied her.  I let go of her flesh with my teeth, stopped rubbing her clit, then sank my teeth into her flesh on a different spot on her back.  Her upper back is so sensitive, but she knew that her pain reactions pleased me, so she took the pain of the bites to her back.  I fully expected to elicit her safe phrase, but at no point did I hear, "Master, I'm weak."  I started rubbing her clit again, and again, she begged my permission to let her cum.

"No, little slut, not yet."

"Please, Master?  Please let me cum?"

"Not until I'm ready."

I bit her again, and again, and the growl, the sound I unconsciously make as I'm biting into her flesh, accompanied each sampling of her flesh.  I left marks all over her upper back, and I denied her orgasm again and again.  After many bites and several denials, I let her have her pleasure.  She came with intensity, thrusting her ass in the air as she went rigid, her breath stopping for the duration.  She squirted on the bed.

I untied her ankles, but left her wrists tied.  I turned her over and climbed on top of her, wrapping my hands around her throat and choking her as I entered and began to thrust.  Choking always turns her on, and it makes me so hot.  She struggled to free her wrists, and having slack, was finally able to loosen her bonds.  Not that it made a difference to her situation; she still lay helplessly underneath me.  I bent her arms and held them close to the elbows, and she was as helpless as she was when she was tied.  I let go of them to choke her again.  She tried to pull my hands away, but to no avail.  She never taps out of choking.  When her arms started to go limp, I let her go and put her arms back where I wanted them.

I pulled the knife out of its sheath, which lay nearby.  I lay the cold steel against her neck, the dull side pushing into her flesh.  I fucked her harder, and her wetness grew with the threat of the knife present.  I threw the knife aside, out of her reach, to choke her again, and when I released her, I grabbed it again and returned it to her neck.  I menaced her with the blade side while it was in her view, but when it was out of her sight, I turned it so the dull side was against her neck again.  I fucked her hard and came inside of her.





No comments:

Post a Comment