JT Stockroom

Friday, May 2, 2014

Dark Fantasy 1: The Faceless Slave

The suspended slaves hung from the line overhead, tied in a kneeling position with white hoods over their heads, each wearing white, translucent pants, each bare from waist to neck.  I walked along the line of them, inspecting each, fondling each, enjoying the anonymity of them.  They were objects, each prepared for my use, no say in the matter. 

All were desirable, but the one that caught my eye was very slender, had small breasts, and a beautifully-rounded ass.  She'd have been called "skinny" by most, or "too skinny" by some, but she wasn't a stick.  The curve of her hips was perfect.  I could not see her face...but that was part of the allure.  Seeing her face--especially her eyes--would make it personal, and this choice was all about which body I would use for my pleasure that evening.

I took her down and set her on her knees, making sure she kept her balance, then gave the order to have the rest go back to the cages.  I watched them disappear into the opening in the wall, then I turned to the slender slave who knelt at my feet.  I cupped the back of her head with my right hand, leaned in close, and said, "Not a word, little slut.  You will utter no words in my presence.  To me, you are just three holes to stick my cock in, and not one of them will speak.  The one you use for speech will only open to receive what I want to put into it.  Nod if you understand."

She nodded, then bowed her head.  

"You may scream.  You may moan.  You may cry out.  But you must not express a thought in any way that suggests you are sentient.  You are, at most, a pet I own for my pleasure.  Understood?"

She nodded again.  

I carefully folded the hood up until her mouth showed, then I smacked her across the right cheek and said, "Open!"  She opened her mouth, and I fucked it, smacking first one cheek, then the other, and repeating until she was clearly crying.  Her tears made me enjoy it even more, so I continued to slap her face as I shoved my cock into her throat, making her gag and struggle for breath.  She tried to pull away, so I pulled out, grabbed her by the chin, leaned in close to her ear, and said, "You try to pull away from my cock again, and I will flay the skin from your back,"  She complied.  No matter how much she gagged or how little I let her breath, she did not pull away...not that I gave her much opportunity.  I shoved her against the wall and wrapped my leg around her head.  She had no choice but to take my thrusts.  

"I"m going to cum in your throat little whore."

She gave a little desperate cry as I thrust deep, ensuring that her breath was completely cut off, and I fucked her throat for another full minute or so before I shot my load into her.  I pulled back a little so she could take a breath after she swallowed, then I shoved her down on the floor.

"Wait there.  I'm not done using your body," I said.  She lay crying, from the face-smacking or the rough oral treatment, I couldn't say--and didn't care.  Her tears were a drug to me, feeding my sadistic desires, making them want to flow more.  She was going to hurt for me, bleed for me, and I was prepared to savor every moment.

I grabbed a long knife from the workbench, came back over to her, laid over her chest, and whispered in her ear, "I'm cutting these pants away, and then I'm cutting you.  She whimpered and sobbed, then began trembling.  Knowing she was in fear, that she had no choice but to obey, that she was under my control completely turned me on like few things could.  I cut her pants away, starting at the waist, cutting a slit down the middle, then cutting around the legs.  I pulled the material away from her flesh, and tasted her shaven, pink pussy, nibbling her clit, then biting it.  She squealed.  I bit her labia.  Her thigh.  I left marks with my teeth that would surely bruise.  

"Before I enter that little cunt, I want it nice and sore," I said.  I smacked it with my bare hand, hard.  Again.  And again.  I smacked it repeatedly, mercilessly, hearing her cry out, relishing it, intoxicated by it.  I wasn't done, though.  The hand was the beginning,  I grabbed her by the ankles and took her over to the wall, where there were rings bolted to it.  I took some rope from the workbench and made quick work of tying her ankles to the rings, so her legs were spread and her pussy was completely exposed.  I took a single-tail whip and hit my target.  Exhilarated by her screams, I let the whip lick her thighs, her ass, and her pussy alternately, over and again, delighting in her futile struggle against her restraints.  

"That takes care of the outside.  Now..."  I shoved two fingers into her, then three, then four, then forced my thumb inside.  I worked my fingers and thumb in her till I could get my whole hand in, and I fisted her.  She was so slender, I was sliding her skin across her bone with every thrust of my hand, and she was screaming endlessly.  I knew she'd be sore inside and out when my cock entered her, and that though was making me stiff.  I stopped fisting, waited for her pussy to close up, gave it time to swell.  In the meantime, I pinched and twisted her nipples.  They turned out to be quite sensitive, so I pinched them harder and twisted them more, enjoying the sight of her writhing in agony, listening to her squeal and moan in a pleading way.  Still no words, though.  

Obedient little toy.

I mounted her, forced my cock in between her swollen, sore labia, and inside of her.   She sobbed, moaned, cried out...and then I wrapped my hands around her throat, cutting off her breath and blood to her brain.  I fucked her hard in that sore pussy, knowing from her reactions that the pain was exquisite.  I released her throat when she started to show signs of going unconscious, but continued to fuck her hard.  I let her catch her breath, then I squeezed her throat again.  "Your life is in my hands, little whore.  I can use you or I can discard you.  Right now, it's more fun to use you."  I let her throat go, but as I did, she squirted.  She came with intensity, arching her back and holding her breath as the pleasure took her against her will.  I smacked her in the face again.  "I'm glad you're enjoying the rough treatment, little slave.  You're going to get it again and again."

I continued to thrust, and as I did, I untied her legs.  After she was no longer bound, I flipped her onto her stomach and entered her little ass forcefully.  I pulled her arms up, hooked them under the elbows, grabbed her hair, yanked her head back, and started thrusting.  I let go of one arm to grab it with the other, and I began smacking her face ass I sodomized her.  She breathed heavily and moaned desperately as my well-lubricated cock thrust deep inside her.  I let go of her arms and her hair.  She wasn't going anywhere anyway, and I wanted my hands free to use the knife.  I grabbed it, still inside of her, and I yanked her head back by the hair.  I put the steel to her throat and said, "I"m going to cut you, little slut."

I drew the knife away from her throat and made a cut on her back, across her shoulder blade.  The blood welled up, and the sight of it made me thrust harder.  I ran my finger along it, licked it off, coated it in her blood again, and ran my finger up under her hood to make her taste it.  She obliged.  It clearly turned her on, fear or no fear...or because of fear.  I cut her across her other shoulder blade and repeated the tasting of her blood, first me, then her.  I kept thrusting my cock deep inside of her ass as I did.  I let her bleed, watching it run down her sides and underneath her in red rivulets.  I made a third cut, then a fourth, and the blood was flowing.  I smeared it all over her back, on her hood, all over her arms.  The sight of it brought me to orgasm, and I finished inside of her.  

I dismounted, then I picked her up and carried her to the line where she was brought in.   I tied her back up in the kneeling position, then lifted her to hang on the steel hook.  I yelled the order to take away, and watched my used, bleeding little toy disappear into the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment