JT Stockroom

Monday, May 12, 2014

Squirting During BDSM Play

Several of the stories I've written here are true.  Every one of the BDSM Story entries are from nights my slave and I actually spent together.  Within those stories, I've mentioned her squirting here and there. It seems that there is some confusion and misinformation floating around about female ejaculation.  I want to clear up one of those myths, and I want to give circumstances under which my slave squirts to help those who may be able to do the same.

First of all, several people believe that the fluid women who squirt produce is actually urine.  Researchers have pointed to the Skene's gland as being responsible for production of the fluid.  In any case, the fluid itself has been tested, and it is clear that the fluid is not urine.   Some information on female ejaculation, including the fact that it's not urine, may be found here.

Secondly, there is some debate over whether or not all women can squirt.  It is quite possible that not all women can, but research on the subject remains elusive.  The article at the above link explains why, but to summarize, laboratory conditions make it difficult to reproduce the conditions under which women report they ejaculate during orgasm.  Given that compilations of the research show the numbers to range between ten and fifty percent of women who are able to ejaculate during orgasm, it's clear that more research needs to be done to determine just how many women have the ability and why.

Finally, the most common way women report that they ejaculate appears in many articles: g-spot stimulation.  Not every woman is aware of where the g-spot is, let alone whether they can squirt from its stimulation.  There is even some debate among researchers whether or not all women have a g-spot--a fact I found surprising.  If you stick a finger or toy in the vagina and press along the front wall (anterior), it will be a bit above where the clitoris is located on the outside.  At least, that's where it is on my slave, and on other women who report that they give themselves g-spot orgasm, or get them from their partners.  Still, researchers debate whether all women have this spot.  Again, it goes back to scarcity of research and, possibly, inadequate methods.

Researchers may continue to debate until they develop consistent methods to figure out whether all women have g-spots and whether they can squirt, but it is clear that my slave has both a g-spot and the ability to ejaculate during orgasm.  She told me that squirting was random with her before me, but I can get her to squirt pretty consistently.  The following are conditions under which she squirts during orgasm:


  • G-spot stimulation:  The first time I got my little slut to squirt, it was through g-spot stimulation.  She actually showed me to her g-spot, and I used the knowledge of it to bring her to more intense orgasms...but whether or not she squirted was random.  As it turned out, however, g-spot orgasm was not necessary, and certainly wasn't the most certain way to get her to squirt.
  • Edging:  I explained edging and how I use it in another article.  Briefly, edging is a method of making orgasms more intense by denying them a few times or perhaps several times, then following through with the orgasm.  She usually squirts on that first orgasm after edging, but if she doesn't, she will on the subsequent one.  It's very rare for her not to squirt under these circumstances.  
  • Multiple orgasms:  My slave is most definitely multi-orgasmic, and giving her orgasms relentlessly will almost guarantee squirting.  When I give her oral, she always squirts whenever I continue to stimulate her through several orgasms.  I've learned to shut my eyes and either exhale or hold my breath when she cums, because she has squirted directly into my eyes and my nostrils before.  
  • Intense play:  Breath play, choking, consensual non-consent, knife play, and biting combined with stimulation have all caused my slave to squirt, and it's been pretty consistent.  The more intense the play, the more likely she is to squirt.  
So...why make her squirt?  It's clear that when she ejaculates during orgasm, she is having an intense one, and when she has intense orgasms, her reactions are exquisite to me as a sadist.  The sadist in me loves that they strongly resemble pain reactions...and with enough orgasms, there is pain.  I've gotten her safe phrase from giving her many orgasms in a row, especially from oral stimulation.  As her Master and lover, I enjoy that she experiences intense pleasure, as well as pain in most cases, which feeds the masochist in her.  



No comments:

Post a Comment