JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDSM Play 1: Forced Sex Fantasy

Saturday, we did something a bit different. We had wrestled around before, but this time, I had her lay like she was sleeping, and began from there, telling her to resist like I was really raping her.
I turned her her roughly onto her stomach and straddled her in one smooth motion. She was almost instantly helpless with me on top of her. I leaned in quickly and said into her ear, "If you scream, I will choke the life out of you. I could easily fuck your ass, but I want to shove my cock into that little pussy. I'm going to turn you over now. Fight, and you'll just turn me on."
I turned her over, and she did not fight. I saw her little game--not fighting so I wouldn't be turned on more...so I said, "Just going to go with it? Not fight? I won't have that. Let's see you panic." I took the pillow and put it over her face, holding it firmly down. She held out for a bit, but the panic set in eventually, and she began to claw at the pillow and writhe around.
"Yes, that's what I want, little whore, panic." My cock stiffened, ready to enter her. I took the pillow off of her face and held her legs apart, put my body firmly between them, held her hands together over her chest with one hand, and guided my cock into her pussy.
She was so wet.
Once I entered her, I put one arm next to her face. She had her head turned toward it, looking away from me. I told her, "You look away like you don't like it, but your pussy tells me a different story, slut. Kiss my arm if you love it, little whore."
"No," she moaned.
I pulled out, put two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, put them to her lips, and said, "I'm going to shove my fingers into your mouth so you can taste your wetness, little whore. If you bite my fingers, I will punch you in the face. Do you understand?"
She nodded and took the fingers into her mouth, tasting her wetness. I took the fingers out, wiped the saliva all over her face, put my arm next to her face again, and told her, "Kiss my arm if you love it, slut."
"No," she moaned again.
"No? No?! Do you actually think you have a choice?" I grabbed a nipple and twisted with my free hand. Her nipples are her weak spot. She gave in and kissed my arm.
I covered her mouth with my hand and began fucking her hard. At one point, I pulled too far and came out. I decided to pull her to the edge of the bed.
A chance for escape...
"I am going to get off of you and pull you to the edge of the bed. You might think of escaping. Go right ahead and try, little whore."
I got off of her, went to the edge of the bed, and caught her by both ankles. I pulled her roughly toward me and pushed her legs up against her chest, then pulled her arms over and around them, crossed them, and mounted her again. It was a simple thing to shove my cock back into her pussy--she was soaked by then.
I began to fuck her hard, placing my hand over her mouth and nose to cut off her breath. She had an intense orgasm then, gushing all over my cock and my balls, soaking the bed. It felt so fucking good.
"What are you?"
"A little whore."
"That's right, you love being raped. How would you feel if I packed you in a bag and carried you to my car, took you to a remote place, and held you captive? A slender woman like you won't lose her looks for...a decade or two? Yes, a decade or two of being used like a piece of fuckmeat. Does that turn you on, little whore?"
"No!"
"Your pussy tells a different fucking story, slut. You love my treatment." I grabbed her by the hair. "Don't you?"
"Yes."
"That's better. Don't fucking lie to me. I'm going to cum in your wet fucking pussy." I thrust more, feeling the orgasm building, and then it came...
I rolled off of her, pulled her close, kissed her.
"I love you, little slave. You did well."
"Thank you, Master."

No comments:

Post a Comment