JT Stockroom

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BDSM Play 8: Rough sex with anal, knife play, rough oral, spreader bar, slave's choice

Saturday

    On Saturday, my slave came over.  I had a couple of surprises for her.  The first was a toy she knew was coming, but she wasn't sure when--it was a paddle with the word, "SLUT" on it.  It was supposed to imprint the word on her flesh, but it failed at that...but it did not fail to string, so it wasn't a total loss.  It reddened her ass quite nicely.  After her ass was nice and red, I wrestled her onto her back and entered her pussy, fucked her for a bit, then grabbed her roughly and forced her face-down, flat on the bed.  I put a tiny bit a lube on her, then entered her ass.  I put my arms under hers, forced them up and behind her back, and fucked her hard.

     I grabbed her by the hair as I kept thrusting, then, releasing one arm, I put my hand over her mouth and nose, cutting off her breath.  I fucked her harder as she struggled to breathe.  When she tapped out, I took my hand away, let her catch her breath, then I released her other arm and put both hands around her throat, choking her.  She struggled as I fucked her harder again, enjoying the feel of her round little ass under me, shoving myself deep into her, feeling my balls brush her thighs and get coated with the wetness from her pussy.

     I finally came inside of her, but I didn't stop.  I kept thrusting, and I stayed hard.  I continued to fuck her little ass as I cut off her breath every so often, yanked her head back by her hair, called her by my pet names for her...my sexy little slut, dirty little whore, my little sex toy, my painslut, my sexy slave, my piece of fuck meat.  When I was satisfied, I rolled off and to the side of her, looked into her eyes, stroked her hair, her face, her back, letting her know that she is my precious treasure--my most valuable possession.

    Later, in the evening, I brought out my second surprise: a survival knife I'd purchased for our play.  She's not into blood, but the idea of having a knife held to her throat or caressing her flesh is hot to her, and to me as well.  I showed her the knife, holding it in front of her face, bringing it to her lips.

"Kiss it," I said.  She did.  "Lick it," I whispered.  She licked the cold steel, and I wiped the saliva onto her cheek, then caressed her with the blade, running it down her face, onto her neck, holding to her throat, then caressing her flesh down to her tits, down her belly, to her pussy.  I rubbed her clit with the handle, then I began caressing her flesh again.

"Put your hands behind your head," I commanded.  She complied, but when I put my hand over her mouth and nose, cutting off her breath, she moved them.  I pulled on a nipple, put the blade to it, and said, "Keep your hands behind your head, or I'll cut off a nipple.  Do you want your nipple cut off?"  Her blue eyes grew wide, and she shook her head, "No."

She loves the threats.  Even though she trusts me and knows I'd never follow through on any of them, it turns her on to know where my mind goes.  It turns her on to know that it's a place I would go if I could, that it isn't something that would phase me if I did it.  I keep my play safe, sane, and consensual, but my mind wanders in the darkness.  Always.

She put her hands back behind her head, and I put the knife to her throat again.  I spread her legs with my own, and I entered her soaking wet pussy.  She was so clearly turned on by the presence of the blade...and add to it the heavy memory foam pillow that I put over her face to cut off her breath, and she was soaked.  I fucked her hard, holding the blade a couple inches away from her throat (holding it on her throat may have actually cut her, from the movement).  Every so often, I would stop thrusting, and I would press the tip into the flesh of her throat, talking to her, threatening her, making her comply with requests.  It was all very hot to both of us.


Sunday

On Sunday, we watched Cosmos together.  After one of the episodes was over, I had her start licking my shaft and my balls, just to put her in her place.  I spanked her and fingered her, stroked and pinched her clit and labia, entered her with my fingers and found her g-spot, and stroked her clit some more.  I put my foot on her head, shoving it against my thigh.  With her face smashed against my flesh, she couldn't breathe.  I held her there until she tapped out, then I put my lower leg behind her neck and smashed her face against my cock.

"I want it inside your mouth, little slut," I said, and, ever obedient, she complied.  I let her go at it at first, sucking as she willed, but then, I wrapped my legs around her head and used the leverage to fuck her mouth.  It made it difficult for her to breathe, which always produces delicious moans and little cries of desperation.  I fucked her mouth roughly, knowing that she hadn't eaten much that day, which meant her gag reflex was relaxed.  She rarely gags on an empty stomach--which means I can shove my cock into her throat and cut off her breath.  I love cutting her breath off with my cock every so often, shoving her all the way down, feeling her struggle against my leg.  I release her and force her to bob up and down on it with the strength of my legs and the thrust of my hips.

This time, I wanted so badly to cum down her throat.  I don't usually cum quickly--and it certainly wasn't a matter of a few minutes or anything--but is also wasn't the usual hour or so.  I thrust with urgency, and I felt myself building to orgasm.  I kept repeating, "I'm going to cum down your throat, whore!" over and over as the orgasm reached the peak of its crescendo, and I exploded into her throat, making her drink every bit of my ejaculate.  I released her head.  She caught her breath, and crawled in a sexy way across the bed, laying down next to me.  I held her for a bit, then we got up to eat.

After we came back from dinner, I used bondage tape over her mouth and her eyes, the spreader bar, bondage mittens, and a length of black rope.  I made her cum several times, then I removed the bondage tape from her face, and I edged her while she was bound. Then I allowed her to cum, and I made her cum a few more times before I entered her.  I fucked her hard, pulled the knife out and held it to her throat, and continued to thrust.  We fucked for a long time, to the point of exhaustion.  We usually shower after getting so sweaty, but we just couldn't move.

We rested a bit, watched another episode of the science show, and then I bound her legs together, with her hands each tied to her legs at the knees.  I fucked her hard in her sore pussy that way, and came inside of her.

We laid next to each other, my arms wrapped around her, then she shifted onto her back (she can't fall asleep on her side), and my arm was across her shoulder and chest, with my hand on her left breast.  She caressed my left arm, which relaxed her into sleep.  In her sleep, she grabbed my arm with both of her hands and held it tight.  It was touching.  She loves her Master, and I, her.


Monday

We slept in Monday, not showering until around 1:30.  We started playing a little later in the afternoon.  It started with taking a picture of our growing number of toys.  The riding crop and the paddle did not make it into the picture, but everything else did, and the inventory covered over half the bed, where it only covered a quarter the last time I took a picture.  After I took the picture, I sat in my chair, and she sat on the bed.

"Pick five items, little slave, and I will use all of them on you," I commanded.

"I don't know where to begin, Master."

"Process of elimination.  Choose the ones you don't want used on you right now, and we'll put those away.  You can choose from what's left."

She handed me item after item, and I put them in the huge sports bag I use for our equipment.  When her selection was done, all that remained were the cat o' nine tails (well, eight, since we lost one), one of the studded belts, the cane, the bondage mittens, and the shrink wrap.  She clearly wanted her ass beat and her sore pussy fucked.  I did abuse her pussy the previous two nights, but I am unclear when.  Sometimes it all blends together.  I remember fucking her with four fingers when she was licking my cock and my balls before the rough blow job, and I know that leaves her sore inside, but I also abused the outside...and would again this session.  I know I caned her pussy at one point...it was so red.

She stripped, then crawled up onto the bed, naked, ass exposed.  I let her choose the first implement.  She chose the cane.

"Twenty strokes, and I want you to count."

"Yes, Master."

I gave her ten strokes to each ass cheek.  She counted each one, thanking me after the strokes landed.  After I got to twenty, I picked up the cat o' nine tails and started again.  She counted again, showing her gratitude after each stroke.  I picked up the third implement, the studded belt, and again went to twenty.

I told her she could choose to have one of the implements used on her again, or she could choose my hand.  She chose my bare hand.  I spanked her hard, following through on each stroke so she would feel the sting with intensity.  We got to twenty, and I told her that her pussy was next.

"I won't make it to twenty, Master."

"'I won't make it' is not a safe word.  You can say, 'Master, I'm weak,' or you can try it, and say your safe phrase when it's too much for you."  My words seemed to steel her resolve, and she laid back, spread her legs, and got ready for the strokes of my hand on her bare, vulnerable, wet pussy.

And she got through all twenty strokes.

It was time to bind and enter her.  I used the studded belt to bind her thighs together, the put the bondage mittens on her hands.  After I locked them in place, I used parachute cord to bind them together and bind them again to her legs.  Then, I wrapped the shrink wrap around her head, leaving only her mouth exposed.  I said, "Are you ready?"

"I don't know," she replied.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes."

Shrink wrap always scares her, but it's exhilarating at the same time.  It always gets her soaked when she begins to panic.  I wrapped over her mouth, then began to finger her roughly.  Her pussy was so sore...she moaned and gave muffled cries as the pain and panic washed over her.  I knew I'd be able to enter her easily and without lube--sometimes, when her pussy is swollen, she's wet on the inside but the moisture doesn't quite make it to the surface.  When she gets really soaked, as she does from breath play, wrestling/forced sex, and biting (oh, I bit her many times this weekend, but it's another thing that gets blended into the play regularly), it is all over, and no lube is needed to enter her at all.  I prefer to go in that way; it hurts more.  She loves it when it hurts more, and her reactions turn me on, turn me savage, turn on something primal in me.

So I cut off her breath a few more times, and I entered her sore pussy.  It hurt more than usual, judging by her reactions (and later, her words), and I enjoyed hearing her get close to sobbing with her cries and moans.  It is rare to see my slave cry; she's more likely to do it when she's overcome with emotion from something tender I've written than from pain, but when she gets close, it feeds the sadist in me--no, it feeds what I am, not what's in me.  I fuck harder, I speak in tones that are nearly growls, and I treat her like the little slave whore she wants to be.  She is at the mercy of the beast I am...and as scary a monster as I might be to some, I do not scare her.  Oh, the pillow over her face or the shrink wrap over her mouth when her nose is already covered do make her panic much more quickly than usual, but she trusts me, and feels safe when the darkest parts of my mind manifest themselves in our play.

I cut off her breath several times, fucking her hard every time, and she soaked me.  The bed was wet, wetness coated me, wetness ran down under her ass.  I came inside of her, as I did the night before, laid down next to her, took the shrink wrap off of her face, untied the bondage mittens, loosened the belt that bound her legs, and enjoyed laying next to her and talking, holding her, for the next hour.  She had to leave that evening.  I didn't want her to go, and she didn't want to go, either.

June can't come fast enough.  Living with her, making this 24/7, will make us both even happier than we've been.  There's elation, then there's longing.  I'm looking forward to sustaining the elation and cutting out the longing with her.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment