JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDSM Play 2: Wake up sex

Quick story:
This morning, the phone woke me up, but it did not wake my slave. I was looking at her bare back and ass...seeing my mark on her lower back always turns me on, and I was getting fully erect, thinking of flipping her face down and waking her up with my hard cock inside her.
So I did it.
She woke, and as she did, I grabbed her by the hair. I entered her dry, then put my hand over her mouth and nose to cut off her breath. I thrust, asking her, "How does it feel, helpless little whore?"
"I feel used."
"You like feeling used, little slut, don't you?" I yanked her head back.
"Yes," she gasped.
I continued thrusting, then decided I wanted to look in her eyes as I used her. I got off, easily flipped her over and pushed her legs against her, then entered her again. By this time, she was soaked. I mounted her, pressing her knees into her chest, making it difficult for her to breath--which always turns her on more.
"You're such a wet little slut. You enjoy being used, don't you?"
"Yes, Master."
I fucked her harder, turning her head to the side and pushing her face into the mattress.
"When I'm done, you're going to suck my cum and your juices off my cock like a good little slave."
"Yes, Master."
I finished inside her, then laid down on the bed, and she immediately obeyed, going down and sucking her wetness and my cum off my cock.
"Good girl."
When she was done, she laid down with her head on my chest, and I stroked her hair, calling her a good little slave and my most valuable possession.
She is.

No comments:

Post a Comment