JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Toys and filling in the blanks

The new toys are trickling in...I'll give you a full list after my slave sees them.
One came in tonight, and I let the surprise slip...cuffs. Police issue. Black. I can't believe I've been without for this long into a relationship.
Anyway, more items to come.
Did I mention I got a riding crop? That's been a fun little toy for us. I have used them before, but I started this new collection from scratch. The TENS unit was a different sensation, but honestly, Jeanie's not that excited about electricity. Doesn't do it for her. She'd rather have her pussy abused, have various implements used on her ass, and have her back whipped.
Oh...I left one thing out of my story from the weekend (and I realize I'm rambling a bit): I bit her a lot. I have bitten her on the thighs before in between oral attention during edging, but I haven't been biting her in other places. She loves it! If I'm fingering her clit or g-spot, and I bite, she will orgasm so much more quickly with her flesh firmly between my teeth.
I really leave a lot out. I leave out the spanking. I leave out the implements I use on her ass. I leave out the whipping I give her thighs and lower back. I leave out the various restraints I use--I don't just use rope, after all. Or shrink wrap.
Anyway, I need to write down my thoughts after a session next time. Give you the whole thing. It's not just breath play, bondage, and fucking her sore pussy. There's a lot of psychological play, dirty talk, toys, and other happenings. Lots of orgasms. I make her straddle my face and stroke my cock while I work her pussy with my tongue, lips, and teeth--the teeth being the important thing, because she cums when it's rough.
Speaking of rough oral, I make her do a lot of that, too--which she loves. I love it when I cut off her breath with my cock or make her breath around it when it's not all the way in...how her saliva coats my cock and balls, how she gasps and moans and turns me on with the struggle to catch her breath...fuck, I really am rambling, and this is nothing like a cohesive story. It's more like the stream of consciousness of an admin on meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment