JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDSM Play 5: Shrink wrap

Sunday's story is going to be much shorter. It's very similar to what I posted last week, but with a few important differences.
The first is that I abused my slave pussy a lot harder and a lot longer last night. I used the cat o' nine tails on it, as well as my hand. I made her cum from digital stimulation and from oral. I spanked it more. Whipped it more. She held out a lot longer than usual. She was taking heavy, rapid breaths like a woman in labor.
I shrink-wrapped her like I did last week, each leg bound calf to thigh, her arms bound together in front of her. This time, however, I told her to fight me like I was forcing her. She tried. She scooted back from me, but her hair caught under her, between the mattress and her back, and she couldn't move anymore. She did try to keep me from pinning her bound arms against the wall, but it was futile. She tried to keep her legs together, but I pushed an arm between them to make a gap, and I shoved my body into it, spreading them apart. I mounted her. The shrink wrap on her legs proved to be a hindrance, so I ripped it off and used one of the pieces to cover her face.
Nothing brings panic out of my little slave like plastic. She thrashed wildly. She even struggled to keep it off her face, but that effort was in vain. She struggled. She was even afraid--but she gets off on the fear and the helplessness of it, and it mad her so wet. I got off of her and played with her breath awhile, then I made sure she was nice and lubed before I mounted her again.
She was so sore, every thrust was agony--but also ecstasy. She kept moaning, "It hurts, Master, it hurts," to which I replied, "You love it when it hurts, don't you my little painslut?" "Yes, Master, I do. I love it when you fuck my sore little pussy." She's so sexy when she talks when she's in pain and enjoying herself.
When I came inside of her, I had a surprise: I felt the telltale signs of her orgasm. She hadn't asked permission, so I knew it caught her by surprise, as well.
She had never had an orgasm from vaginal penetration that didn't involve getting fucked from behind. This was her first time having one getting fucked in this position, and the first time ever having an orgasm at the same time as the man fucking her. She has had many firsts with me. She's had orgasms while riding me, but I had her rubbing her clit.
I've given her plenty of orgasms, ever time we've been together. She had somewhere between 25-30 the first night we met. But having an orgasm at the same time, from vaginal penetration? I think it was the combination of how sore her pussy was, the breath play, and the simulation of consensual non-consent (though it was not, by any means, that kind of scene).
It started out fantastic, but we're only getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment