JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Birthday weekend

Over the weekend, my slave came over again, and she brought gifts--120' of black rope and a new restraint that was intended to be neck to wrists. The wrist cuffs proved too large for her small frame, so I used one of them to restrain both her wrists together...in several different situations. This was one of them.
I tied her to a chair and used the cat o' nine tails on her. I used my hand, a large rubber spatula, the cat, the studded belt, and a flogger fashioned of rope on her ass. I used my hand and the studded belt on her pussy, and gave her a good lash with the cat, as well. She loves the pussy abuse, but she loves it when I fuck her afterwards even more.
I tied her legs together, tied the restraint to her ankles so her hands were not available to use when I cut off her breath, and I began to rub her clit roughly. I waited till she asked permission to cum, and I denied her. I smacked her pussy with my bare hand a few times, smacked her ass and thighs, then resumed the rough treatment of her sensitive, vulnerable clit. She asked for permission again, and again I denied her. I smacked her pussy hard a few times, then I gave her clit more attention. The request for permission came, and once again, I didn't give her what she wanted. The requests came faster the more I denied, and finally, I decided to enter her.
I shoved my cock into her sore, swollen pussy, finding wetness under the folds of her lips. I thrust, and she began to moan and cry out.
"Master, it hurts. My pussy hurts," she moaned, breathlessly.
"Good, it's what a painslut wants, isn't it little whore?"
"Yes, Master, I love it when it hurts...because I'm a dirty little whore."
I took the heavy memory foam pillow and shoved it down over her face, thrusting harder at the same time. She screamed. The muffled sounds of "Stop! I can't breathe!" came, and I thrust harder, grunting with effort...then I felt her squirt, the wetness coating my cock and groin, lubricating her even more. She gave three short, muffled cries, signaling she'd had enough, and I removed the pillow from her face. I put my hand on the side of her face and said, "You squirted, little slut."
"That's because I'm a dirty whore and I love the way you treat me."
I kept going, every thrust hurting her, making her moan and cry with pleasure and pain and desperation and passion. I shoved her face into the mattress and increased my rhythm, then covered her mouth and nose with my large hand, cutting off her breath again. The look in her wide, blue eyes turned me on even more. She tapped out, and I grabbed her hair, turning her head to the side again. I positioned myself so I was perpendicular to her with one leg up on the bed and one on the floor, and I fucked her harder. I covered her mouth and nose again, and again, she squirted. Nothing makes her wetter than breath play, and the edging helped bring her to intense orgasm as I fucked her.
I was pleased.
How long it went on, I was not sure, but I was sweating with the effort of fucking and breath play, enjoying the screams and the moans and her wetness and her erotic talk and her look of desperation and pain and ecstasy...and finally, I came inside of her, rolling off and moving up beside her to kiss her, stroke her hair, and tell her, "I love you, baby."
I slowly untied her, moving to kiss her every so often, and when she was finally free, she stretched out and moved her warm, naked body next to mine. We enjoyed the closeness and tenderness awhile, then got ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment