JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDSM Play 3: Master, It Hurts

"Master, it hurts," she moaned, looking up at me with those pretty blue eyes.
"That's the way you like it, little pain slut," I replied, briefly slowing the pace of my thrusts. "My pretty little slave."
I brushed the side of her face with my hand.
"Beauty and pain."
I gave a slow thrust, all the way in, savoring the pain written on her face.
"Suffering and pleasure."
Another slow thrust, deep inside.
"Torture and ecstasy."
I nearly whispered the words, thrusting all the way inside again. She moaned in pleasure and in pain. Then I put the pillow over her face. She screamed in panic. The heavy memory foam pillow always scares her. Turned on by her struggles to remove the pillow from her face, I began fucking her hard, and I felt the squirt--she came while she couldn't breathe.
I still waited for her to tap out, then I took away the pillow...
Earlier, I had abused her pussy. She asked, "Master, will you make it as sore on the outside as it is on the inside?" I'd fucked her hard the day before with four fingers, which is enough to rub skin against bone, bruising the tissue inside of her. I hadn't paid as much attention to the outside...yet. So I used my hand on her, then the crop, then my hand again, smacking her pussy relentlessly, until she used her safe word.
When she was ready, I tied her legs together, tied her hands to her legs, and I entered her dry. She is usually quite wet inside, but her pussy is so swollen from abuse, sometimes I use lube to get into her more easily...but that doesn't hurt as much. I entered her without the external lubrication, and the look on her face gave away her suffering. Her sweet suffering.
"Master, it hurts," she said.
And she loved every second of the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment