JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDSM Play 6: Wrestling and bondage

On Saturday, for most of the day, I wrestled with my slave on the bed, seeing what kind of fight she could put up when I was trying to remove her clothes. I managed to pull off her jeans fairly easily, then got her into a position to fuck her. She does fight well for her size, but she really is no match for me. I held her helpless in various positions. I pinned her wrists to the bed with one hand, held her arms up behind her back, used her neck to control her, used her hair...it was wearing her out and turning her on at the same time.
Later in the evening, I laid with her in the bed, having her stroke my cock as I decided what I wanted to do with her. I had her get up on her knees and lay her body over my abdomen, then spanked her ass hard as she continued to stroke my cock. I then inserted fingers into her wet pussy and fucked it, taking care to put pressure on her g-spot with each stroke. She asked my permission to come, and I told her, "Cum for me, my dirty fucking whore." She came, and I shoved my fingers in to rub her g-spot while she was extra-sensitive.
I love the reactions I get from stimulating the g-spot or the clit while my little slut is sensitive, and she does not disappoint at all. She moans and writhes and says "Thank you, Master," in her sexy voice...it's so much more sexy when she's cumming (or when she's sleepy).
I told her to lay over me, straddling my face, because I wanted to give her clit oral attention. I sucked it into my mouth, pushing it back and forth between my teeth, scraping it. My sexy little pet loves her clit treated roughly. I bit. I nibbled. I draped her clit over my bottom teeth and pressed it against them, moving my tongue back and forth over it while maintaining the pressure. She asked to cum, and I granted permission, and the expression of gratitude came when she could find the words. I kept at it, orgasm after orgasm, and she squirted. It takes a bit for my little slave to squirt, and it's usually after edging her, but she has intense orgasms from oral, and I'm not going to lie, I'm fucking good at it. I always have been, and I've only improved from my first. I did not stop until she finally said, "Master, I'm weak." Her safe phrase. Too sensitive to take more. I told her, "Get down there and suck my cock, little slut."
Obedient as ever, my little cumslut slid off of me, crawled to position between my legs, and went down on my cock, offering me her arms when she had it in her mouth. I grabbed her just above her elbows and pulled her so her mouth went all the way down, and I held her there for a bit, listening to her struggle to breathe, then I let her up so she could breathe around it, and I pulled her back down hard, over and over, listening to her gasp and moan as she struggled for air. When I was ready, I came down her throat and held her there while I did. I let go of her so she could clean the cum off my cock completely with her mouth at her leisure. Good little slave.
Next, I tied her up, legs together, arms behind her back, using a double-column tie on the legs and a rope cuff tie on her wrists. I shoved a pillow under her to raise her ass in the air, making it and her pussy vulnerable. It was a pretty sight. I love that little ass of hers...but it was too pale. It needed some red. I spanked her ass hard, getting a "Master, that stings," from my little slave.
"Are you complaining, little whore?"
"No, Master."
"Informing?"
"Yes, master."
"Good girl."
I kept spanking her, relishing her gasps and moans of pain and pleasure...because as much as it stings, she loves it. She wants it. She asked for it harder once, but I have known better since that first night than to giver her the love-taps most women use their safe word to stop. I reddened her ass with my hand, then I fucked her pussy again with my fingers and made her cum again.
I pulled out the cat o' nine tails and whipped her ass hard with it, making her count to ten on the hardest strokes. She didn't falter, and she held out a long time while I was whipping her, but in the end, she uttered her safe phrase: "Master, I'm weak." I think she knows by now that this does not displease or disappoint me; I know she's held out as long as she could and I've done the job. I've gotten her there, to her breaking point.
I pulled out a candle and lit it. Dripped hot wax on her back, lower on her back, lower, then on her ass, on her vulnerable and exposed asshole, then on her pussy...on her thighs...then came her safe word. I wiped the wax off and brought out the toothbrush with the rotating head, applied lubricant to the bristles, then rubbed her already-sensitive clit with it. She moaned loudly with pain and pleasure as I held it to her clit, moving it up and down and in circular motions. She asked to cum and I granted her permission.
It was time to fuck her little ass. We'd been talking about anal all day. I asked her, "Are you ready to be my little anal whore tonight?" "Yes, Master," came the reply, every time. All day. She'd had her enema, preparing for it. And now I was ready. I flipped her over on her back, pushed her bound legs against her body, rubbed lube on her asshole, and shoved my cock inside. I fucked her sweet little ass, enjoying the tightness of her little hole on my cock, savoring the look in her eyes and her gasps and moans. I shoved her head into the mattress as I thrust, then covered her mouth and nose with my hand, cutting off her breath. She struggled a bit at first, then more, then thrashed, then gave three successive, muffled cries to signify she could not take more. I released her, let her catch her breath, then fishhooked her mouth and pulled her by her cheek to the mattress. I held her there while I talked dirty to her, thrusting myself into her ass, enjoying her helplessness, as well as her clear enjoyment of getting her ass fucked. I came inside her ass, then rolled off of her. I untied her and let her go clean herself off, then I went in and showered.
Next came pussy abuse.
I spanked her pussy hard, then used my closed fist to rub her pussy, knuckle to her clit, till she asked to cum. I let her. I went back to spanking her pussy. I wanted her good and sore for when I entered her. I alternated between rubbing her clit roughly and smacking her tender pussy, and when I felt she was ready, I grabbed her by her hips and dragged her to the edge of the bed. I got up on it and shoved my cock inside her. "Master, it hurts," she moaned. "Good, it should hurt, little painslut." I fucked her, ever thrust bringing a moan of pain and pleasure...my little slut loves getting her sore pussy fucked hard. I of course cut off her breath over and over, making her struggle a bit against me. I also pushed her head down hard into the mattress now and again, and held it there when I was ready to cum. I came inside of her then rolled off and let her suck my cum and her juices off of my cock.
We held each other after that, flesh against flesh, each enjoying the warmth of the other. I rubbed her head, stroking the outside of her ear as she relaxed, preparing her for sleep. I love my little slave, and going to sleep next to her is a great end to the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment