JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

The day and night of the mark

I talked about Friday night, Feb 7 (really, Saturday in the wee hours--the vows made more sense after midnight)...and then, after a bit of sleep, the day of the mark came.
We went to the tattoo shop, where the artist whose work we researched talked to us about some last-minute things. There was paperwork and some final design consultation, then my slave was on the table.
I watched my mark come to life on her back, holding her hand and feeling her squeeze hard when the artist hit sensitive spots. The pain reactions did excite me, but the artist was talking, so it kept the arousal in check. I'm not saying she was annoying at all; we had fun talking with her, and she has a similar world outlook to ours--but I really just wanted to pull my slave's pants down and play with her pussy the whole time she was getting the mark. Of course, that wouldn't have been conducive to her lying still, and it wouldn't have turned out well at all. A guy can dream, right?
The mark was done after about two-and-a-half hours. We left the shop and kissed outside of it, beaming at each other. She was so happy, and I was as elated as she.



That night, I took her into the bathroom and tied her to the shower curtain rod. I whipped her with the cat o' nine tails, then used the studded belt on her. I whipped her pussy and her ass. When her pussy was thoroughly sore, I used some new restraints she bought me as a birthday present to bind her neck to her wrists, then her legs to a chest harness. I shrink-wrapped her arms together before I bound them. I edged her, denying her orgasm several times, then letting her cum, then edging her again.
I denied her till I entered her, then I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked her before, cutting off her breath every so often as I thrust. I used the pillow over her face most often, holding it down on her as I shoved my cock inside her sore pussy repeatedly, hard and fast, making her squeal and moan and cry out. She struggled, but she was so helpless...the movement served to do nothing but turn me on more. She came with the pillow over her face, squirting. The second time she came, I was giving her a savage fuck, and she squirted then, as well. She has rarely had orgasms from penetration in the past, but we've been getting there often due to edging and intensity of play...plus she needs fucked roughly and painfully. She needs the pussy abuse, and the breath play combined with it really puts her over the edge when I'm fucking her.

No comments:

Post a Comment