JT Stockroom

Saturday, April 5, 2014

BDSM Play 4: Oral and pussy abuse

My slave came here Thursday and will be here for a bit. I'm ecstatic, but the reason I'm writing now is to tell you what we did last night.
I tied her helpless. I made a chest harness, then I tied her legs together at the angles, knees, and thighs. I tied her wrists together and tied them to the rope around her ankles. I tied her legs to the chest harness so her pussy and ass were exposed. I used a studded leather belt to whip her ass and her pussy hard. She took a great number of strokes before she said, "Master, I'm weak."
I lifted her pussy to my face and began to push her clit back and forth through my teeth, nibbling, biting, pushing over the back of my teeth and rubbing it back and forth over them with my tongue. It wasn't long before she asked, "Master? May I cum?"
"No," I replied, raising my face. I then smacked her pussy with my bare hand several times, then moved so I could reach her face, and I covered her mouth and nose to deprive her of breath. I pinched her clit between my finger and thumb while she struggled, then I let her go and went back down on her. I refused her request for orgasm again, then again, then again....
Finally, I allowed my little slave to orgasm, keeping my mouth on her clit as she did. From that point, I shoved my fingers up her sore pussy to find her g-spot and rub it till she came again, rubbing her clit at the same time. She came, then I switched to her clit only so I could make her more sore externally. I spread her open so her clit was exposed, and I smacked it with my hand till she said her safe phrase once more.
She was finally ready for my cock to enter her aching, wet pussy. I pushed her ankles upward, holding the rope, and I mounted her, shoving my cock between her sore labia, enjoying the look on her face as the pain hit her. Her pretty blue eyes were open wide, and her mouth was parted. She was breathing rapid breaths that were the sign of her dealing with the pain...but she loves it. It's not something she endures to endure; she loves it when her pussy hurts as my cock enters her and I continue thrusting.
I fucked her, covering her mouth and nose every so often so she'd struggle more. Then I did what makes her most wet: I put my memory foam pillow over her face and pushed down. She screamed, "Noooooooooooooo!"
But "No" is not a safe word. I don't listen to "No". I held the pillow there till she let out three staccato, muffled cries that were the sign she had all she could endure. I pulled the pillow off her face and let her catch her breath, then I did it again. She screamed again, turning me on even more. Her growing wetness gave lie to the muffled protests as I thrust harder in her sore pussy.
I did give her a breather after this time, and I untied her. I had fucked her for more than an hour at this point. I let her go to the bathroom, and while she was in there, I hid a silk scarf under the blanket. She came back in, and I pulled her onto the bed face-down, put the scarf over her face, and wrapped it around her head. She could breathe, but since the light was off, she couldn't see. I rolled her over and mounted her again, thrusting myself into that sore pussy. It scares her when she has things wrapped around her face, and it makes breathing uncomfortable, but it makes her so fucking wet. I grabbed the pillow again and shoved it down onto her face. She screamed in protest again, but her soaked pussy told me she was enjoying herself.
I finally took the scarf off her face so I could look into her eyes...there's nothing quite like looking into her eyes when I'm hurting her in a way she enjoys. The pain is there, but the look in her eyes tells me she can't believe how amazing it feels. I hear, "Master, it hurts."
"It's supposed to hurt, little whore. That's what you want, isn't it, painslut?"
"Yes, Master. I love it when it hurts."
And she does. Beyond a doubt.
I came inside of her and rolled off, positioned myself close to her. looked into her eyes, told her how much I loved her, kissed her, stroked her hair. Another fun night. And we'll do more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment